Who should not take Phospholine Iodide Drops?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a type of movement disorder called parkinsonism
- increased tone of parasympathetic nervous system
- detachment of the retina of the eye
- inflammation of the iris - the colored part of the eyeball
- inflammation of the uvea of the eye
- closed angle glaucoma
- high blood pressure
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- slow heartbeat
- significantly low blood pressure
- decreased lung function
- a change in saliva secretion
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- irritable colon
- muscle weakness
- excessive sweating
- involuntary leakage of urine
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Phospholine Iodide Drops?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.