What Conditions does Plaquenil Treat?
- malaria caused by the protozoa Plasmodium falciparum
- prevention of falciparum malaria
- malaria caused by the protozoa Plasmodium vivax
- preventive treatment of vivax malaria
- malaria caused by the protozoa Plasmodium malariae
- preventive treatment of quartan malaria
- malaria caused by the protozoa Plasmodium ovale
- preventive treatment of ovale malaria
- joint inflammatory disease in children and young adults
- malaria prevention
- increased calcium in the blood from sarcoidosis
- porphyria cutanea tarda
- inflammation of blood vessels in the skin
- skin allergy to sunlight
- disease that causes disc-shaped patches on upper body
- systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- rheumatoid arthritis
- heart infection due to microorganism Coxiella burnetii
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Plaquenil?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.