What Conditions does Pravastatin SODIUM Treat?
- Increased Triglycerides and Cholesterol
- treatment to prevent a heart attack
- primary prevention of heart attack
- heterozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- prevention of transient ischemic attack
- high cholesterol
- treatment to slow progression of coronary artery disease
- excessive fat in the blood
- stroke prevention
- hardening of the arteries due to plaque buildup
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- combined high blood cholesterol and triglyceride level
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.