Who should not take RIDAURA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a blood disorder
- high blood pressure
- chronic heart failure
- a condition where there is formation of fibrous tissue in the lung called pulmonary fibrosis
- necrotizing enterocolitis, or inflammation and tissue death in the colon and small intestine
- inflammation of the large intestine
- inflammation of the liver called hepatitis
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- a type of skin condition with redness and itching called eczema
- skin rash with sloughing
- systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- severe weakened state
- a condition with dry eyes, dry mouth and arthritis called Sjogren's syndrome
- U-V light therapy
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Ridaura?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.