Who should not take Sectral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- myasthenia gravis
- complete heart block
- second degree atrioventricular heart block
- sinus bradycardia
- suddenly serious symptoms of heart failure
- occasional numbness
- or tingling of fingers and toes
- peripheral vascular disease
- liver problems
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- moderate to severe kidney impairment
- peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Beta-Blockers (Beta-Adrenergic Blocking Agts)
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.