Who should not take IMIPRAMINE PAMOATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- suicidal thoughts
- alcohol intoxication
- serotonin syndrome, a type of disorder with high serotonin levels
- increased pressure in the eye
- closed angle glaucoma
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- abnormal heart rhythm
- chronic heart failure
- a stroke
- orthostatic hypotension, a form of low blood pressure
- paralysis of the intestines
- blocked bowels with decreased peristaltic movement
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- enlarged prostate
- recent operation
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- chronic idiopathic constipation
- CYP2D6 poor metabolizer
- risk of angle-closure glaucoma due to narrow angle of anterior chamber of eye
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Tofranil-PM oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.