Who should not take VERAPAMIL ER?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- weakened communication between muscles and nerves
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- complete heart block
- second degree atrioventricular heart block
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
- rapid ventricular heartbeat
- sick sinus syndrome
- slow heartbeat
- severe heart failure
- left ventricular heart failure
- low blood pressure
- significantly low blood pressure
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- abnormal liver function tests
- chronic idiopathic constipation
- Lown-Ganong-Levine syndrome
- an abnormal but slight slowing of the heart called first degree atrioventricular block
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using verapamil ER?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.