Does Plendil Tablet, Extended Release 24 Hr Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/RIFAMYCINS
- WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/VENETOCLAX
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/COLCHICINE
- SELECTED INHIBITORS OF P-GP OR BCRP/PAZOPANIB
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/TOPOTECAN
- CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/DANTROLENE
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/SELECTED MACROLIDES
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/CIMETIDINE
- FELODIPINE/SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS
- FELODIPINE; NISOLDIPINE/SELECTED AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS
- CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/SELECTED HEPATITIS C AGENTS
- FELODIPINE/SELECTED CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP3A4 SUBSTRATES/SCHISANDRA
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES AND VASODILATORS/APOMORPHINE
- BETA-BLOCKERS; CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/LACOSAMIDE
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/BETRIXABAN
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES/TIZANIDINE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVE AGENTS/SELECTED MAOIS
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/AFATINIB
- P-GP AND WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/RIVAROXABAN
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/TACROLIMUS
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/DABIGATRAN
- CYP3A4; CYP2C8; P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/LOPERAMIDE
- SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/CARBAMAZEPINE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.