Who should not take Sildenafil CITRATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- multiple myeloma
- sickle cell anemia
- pigmentary retinopathy
- hearing loss
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- a sudden worsening of heart related chest pain called angina
- narrowing of the aortic heart valve
- hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- life-threatening irregular heart rhythm
- chronic heart failure
- a stroke
- low blood pressure
- liver problems
- Peyronie's disease
- a bent penis with erection
- fibrous tissue formation in the penis
- problems with food passing through the esophagus
- severe insufficiency of the autonomic nervous system
- a sudden vision loss due to loss of the blood supply to the front of the optic nerve
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease
- hereditary retinal dystrophy
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Sildenafil CITRATE?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.