What Conditions does CALCITRIOL Treat?
- low levels of parathyroid hormone
- rickets that is dependent on vitamin D levels in the body
- low vitamin D levels
- prevention of vitamin D deficiency
- low amount of phosphate in the blood
- bone changes due to x-linked hypophosphatemia
- decreased blood calcium due to chronic dialysis
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- generalized changes in bone associated with renal failure
- hyperparathyroidism caused by chronic kidney failure
- spasm of muscles in newborn due to lack of calcium
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using calcitriol?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.