Who should not take Fluticasone Propionate HFA Aerosol With Adapter?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- active tuberculosis
- herpes simplex infection of the eye
- an infection due to a parasite
- insufficiency of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland
- wide-angle glaucoma
- clouding of the lens of the eye called cataracts
- osteoporosis, a condition of weak bones
- decreased calcification or density of bone
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Fluticasone Propionate HFA Aerosol With Adapter?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.