What Conditions does Ketoconazole Foam Treat?
- a fungal infection of the skin called tinea versicolor
- a fungal infection of skin
- seborrheic dermatitis
- a skin infection due to the fungus Candida
- ringworm of the body
- ringworm of the groin area
- athlete's foot
- inflammation and infection of nail cuticle
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.