Does IRESSA Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS/TALIMOGENE LAHERPAREPVEC
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/LIVE VACCINES; LIVE BCG
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/EFALIZUMAB; NATALIZUMAB
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SLT ANTINEOPLASTIC SYSTEMIC ENZYME INHIB/ST. JOHN'S WORT
- SLT ANTINEOPLASTIC SYSTEMIC ENZYME INHIB/STRONG 3A4 INDUCERS
- SELECTED KINASE INHIBITORS/PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS
- ANTINEOPLASTIC SYSTEMIC ENZYME INHIBITORS/CARBAMAZEPINE
- ANTINEOPLASTIC SYSTEMIC ENZYME INHIBITORS/APALUTAMIDE
- SLT ANTINEOPLASTIC SYSTEMIC ENZYME INH/LUMACAFTOR-IVACAFTOR
- SELECTED INHIBITORS OF BCRP WITH MYELOSUPPRESSION/CLADRIBINE
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/SIPONIMOD
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/OZANIMOD
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/FINGOLIMOD
- MYELOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/SODIUM IODIDE I 131
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/FILGOTINIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/PONESIMOD
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS/LEFLUNOMIDE
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/BARICITINIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/INEBILIZUMAB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/UPADACITINIB
- WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- SELECTED INHIBITORS OF P-GP OR BCRP/PAZOPANIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRES;IMMUNOMODUL/SELECTED MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AGENTS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ERLOTINIB; GEFITINIB; SORAFENIB/WARFARIN
- SELECTED KINASE INHIBITORS/ANTACIDS
- GEFITINIB; IMATINIB/SELECTED AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS
- SELECTED KINASE INHIBITORS/H2 ANTAGONISTS
- P-GP OR BCRP INHIBITORS/BEROTRALSTAT
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/USTEKINUMAB
- P-GP OR BCRP INHIBITORS/UBROGEPANT
- SELECTED WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/TAMOXIFEN
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using gefitinib oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.