Who should not take CLARAVIS?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- osteomalacia, or softening of bones
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- very low levels of granulocytes, a type of white blood cell
- congenital deficiency of neutrophils, a white blood cell
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- psychotic disorder
- suicidal thoughts
- anorexia nervosa
- pseudotumor cerebri, a condition with high fluid pressure in the brain
- corneal opacity, a scarring disorder that results in clouding of the cornea of the eye
- ringing in the ears
- hearing loss
- inflammatory bowel disease
- blood coming from anus
- inflammation of the liver called hepatitis
- liver problems
- acute inflammation of the pancreas
- keratoconjunctivitis sicca, or dry and inflamed cornea and conjunctiva of the eye
- osteoporosis, a condition of weak bones
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- high pressure within the skull
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Claravis?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.