What Conditions does Rosuvastatin CALCIUM Treat?
- high cholesterol
- homozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- excessive fat in the blood
- heterozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- primary prevention of heart attack
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- Increased Triglycerides and Cholesterol
- combined high blood cholesterol and triglyceride level
- stroke prevention
- prevention of transient ischemic attack
- treatment to prevent a heart attack
- hardening of the arteries due to plaque buildup
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.