What Conditions does Omeprazole Magnesium Treat?
- Increased Stomach Acid from Systemic Mastocytosis
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- a stomach ulcer
- ulcer of duodenum caused by bacteria Helicobacter pylori
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- an ulcer of the duodenum
- inflammation of the stomach lining caused by H. pylori
- medication treatment for healing erosive esophagitis
- excessive production of stomach acid
- bleeding from stomach
- esophagus or duodenum
- stomach ulcer from aspirin/ibuprofen-like drugs prevention
- stress ulcer prevention
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.