Does Omeprazole Magnesium Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SLT STRONG & MODERATE CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/CILOSTAZOL (> 50MG)
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/RILPIVIRINE
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/ATAZANAVIR; NELFINAVIR
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- H2 ANTAGONISTS; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/SECRETIN
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/ACALABRUTINIB
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/CAPECITABINE
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/LEDIPASVIR; VELPATASVIR
- STRONG; SELECTED MODERATE CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/CLOBAZAM
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION )
- SELECT CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/CITALOPRAM (>20 MG)
- ESOMEPRAZOLE; OMEPRAZOLE; CIMETIDINE/CLOPIDOGREL
- CIMETIDINE; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/POSACONAZOLE SUSPENSION
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/SELECTED KINASE INHIBITORS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/SELECT CYP2C19 AND CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- ESOMEPRAZOLE; OMEPRAZOLE/CARBAMAZEPINE
- SLT STRONG & MODERATE CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/CILOSTAZOL (<=50MG)
- SELECTED CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/ESCITALOPRAM (<= 15 MG)
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/SAQUINAVIR
- SELECTED CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/ESCITALOPRAM (> 15 MG)
- ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAGONISTS;PPIS/SELECTED CEPHALOSPORINS
- SELECTED CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/CITALOPRAM (<= 20 MG)
- SELECTED PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/TACROLIMUS
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/METHOTREXATE(LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- H2 ANTAGONISTS; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/RALTEGRAVIR
- ANTACIDS;H2 ANTAGONISTS;PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/AMPHETAMINES
- AGENTS AFFECTING GASTRIC PH/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.