What Conditions does FENTANYL CITRATE Treat?
- regional anesthesia for cesarean section
- regional anesthesia for surgery
- regional anesthesia for labor pain
- regional anesthesia for post-operative pain
- general anesthesia
- additional agent to induce general anesthesia
- administration of local anesthetic drug
- sedation with ability to respond to stimulation or speech
- calming of intubated patient by administration of sedative
- acute pain following an operation
- excessive pain
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using fentanyl (PF) injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.