Who should not take FENTANYL CITRATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased function of the adrenal gland
- drug abuse
- a low seizure threshold
- cor pulmonale
- slow heartbeat
- asthma attack
- decreased lung function
- inflammatory bowel disease
- paralysis of the intestines
- liver problems
- biliary and gallbladder problem
- decreased kidney function
- narrowing of the tube that empties urine from the bladder
- enlarged prostate
- sleep apnea
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- high pressure within the skull
- inherited dysfunction of autonomic nerve function
- worsening chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- history of opioid overdose
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using fentanyl (PF) injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.