What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Magnesium-Aluminum-Alginic Ac Suspension to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: AVOID CHRONIC HIGH DOSE
If you are NURSING
- No Known Risk: POOR GI ABSORPTION
- No Known Risk: EXCRETED IN ANIMAL STUDIES;POOR GI ABSORPTION
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: May cause diarrhea. Caution in renal impairment.
- management or monitoring precaution: May cause constipation. Overuse may affect bone mineralization.
Giving Magnesium-Aluminum-Alginic Ac Suspension to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Rare risk of osteomalacia with high dose therapy.
- Severe Precaution: Not recommended under 6 years of age unless properly diagnosed.