Who should not take Alfuzosin HCL ER?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- angina, a type of chest pain
- torsades de pointes, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- orthostatic hypotension, a form of low blood pressure
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- cataract surgery
- floppy iris during eye surgery
- fainting during urination
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Alfuzosin HCL ER?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.