What Conditions does Filgrastim Solution Treat?
- Periodic Decrease in Neutrophils
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Therapy
- Prevent Decreased White Blood Cell Count from Cancer Chemotherapy
- Decrease of Neutrophils in the Blood from Cancer Chemotherapy
- Decrease in Neutrophils of Unknown Cause
- Bone Marrow Failure from Acute Radiation Toxicity
- Severe Chronic Decrease of Neutrophils in the Blood
- Decrease in Neutrophils caused by Leukemia Treatment
- Congenital Deficiency of Neutrophils
- a White Blood Cell
- Bone Marrow Graft Acceptance
- bone marrow disorders occurring before leukemia
- Neutrophils Decreased by Medication
- Decrease in White Blood Cells from AIDS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.