What Conditions does Cubicin Vial Treat?
- blood infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- a bacterial infection
- right-sided Staphylococcus aureus endocarditis
- complicated skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- complicated skin infection by Streptococcus agalactiae
- complicated skin infection due to Enterococcus faecalis bacteria
- Complicated skin infection due to Strep. pyogenes bacteria
- diabetic with foot infection due to a specific bacteria
- complicated skin infection due to Streptococcus dysgalactiae bacteria
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Cubicin Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.