Who should not take Erbitux Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- coronary artery disease
- chronic heart failure
- interstitial pneumonitis
- lung fibrosis
- skin infection due to a bacteria
- skin rash resembling acne
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- 3-Galactose (Alpha-Gal)
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.