What Conditions does Amlodipine-atorvastatin Treat?
- high cholesterol
- homozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- increased triglycerides and cholesterol
- primary prevention of heart attack
- high blood pressure
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- prevention of anginal pain associated with vasospastic angina
- treatment to slow progression of coronary artery disease
- stroke prevention
- hardening of the arteries due to plaque buildup
- treatment to prevent a heart attack
- heterozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Amlodipine-atorvastatin?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.