What Conditions does Bevacizumab Solution Treat?
- Primary Cancer of Peritoneum
- Nonsquamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- colon and rectal cancer that has spread to another area
- glioblastoma multiforme
- Cancer of Fallopian Tube
- Epithelial Cancer of Ovary
- Blockage of Central Blood Vein in Eye's Retina with Edema
- Blockage of Branch Blood Vein in Eye's Retina with Edema
- anaplastic astrocytoma
- age-related wet macular degeneration
- Diabetic Macular Edema
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.