What Conditions does AVASTIN Treat?
- colon and rectal cancer that has spread to another area
- metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- anaplastic astrocytoma
- glioblastoma multiforme
- age-related wet macular degeneration
- nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer
- an epithelial cancer of the ovary
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- cancer of fallopian tube
- primary cancer of peritoneum
- diabetic macular edema
- blockage of central blood vein in eye's retina with edema
- blockage of branch blood vein in eye's retina with edema
- PD-L1 positive, EGFR-negative, ALK-negative metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- liver cell carcinoma
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Avastin vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.