What Conditions does PACERONE Treat?
- prevention of ventricular fibrillation
- atrial fibrillation electrically shocked to normal rhythm
- ventricular fibrillation, a heart rhythm disorder
- prevention of post cardio-thoracic surgery atrial fibrillation
- life-threatening rapid ventricular heartbeat
- prevention of recurrent atrial fibrillation
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Pacerone?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.