What Conditions does Duricef Tablet Treat?
- strep throat and tonsillitis
- skin infection due to Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- infection of the urinary tract from Proteus bacteria
- strep throat
- inflammation of the tonsils
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- treatment to prevent bacterial infection of a heart valve
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.