What Conditions does Xeloda Treat?
- colon and rectal cancer that has spread to another area
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- cancer of the ovary
- stomach cancer
- pancreatic adenocarcinoma, a cancer that forms in the glands of the pancreas
- lymph node positive colon cancer
- cancer of pancreas islet cells
- cancer or malignancy
- metastatic HER2 positive breast cancer
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Xeloda?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.