What Conditions does Ativan Vial Treat?
- Induce Temporary Amnesia
- Additional Medication for Calming
- repeated seizures with unconsciousness between episodes
- Anxiety associated with an Operation
- Prevent Nausea and Vomiting from Cancer Chemotherapy
- psychosis caused by sudden alcohol withdrawal
- Symptoms from Alcohol Withdrawal
- Additional Agent to Induce General Anesthesia
- Nausea and Vomiting caused by Cancer Drugs
- Calming of Intubated Patient by Administration of Sedative
- Mania associated with Bipolar Disorder
- Adjunct Treatment
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.