What Conditions does Prilosec Treat?
- stomach ulcer from aspirin/ibuprofen-like drugs prevention
- ulcer of duodenum caused by bacteria Helicobacter pylori
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- medication treatment for healing erosive esophagitis
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- a stomach ulcer
- an ulcer of the duodenum
- inflammation of the stomach lining caused by H. pylori
- stress ulcer prevention
- increased stomach acid from systemic mastocytosis
- bleeding from stomach, esophagus or duodenum
- excessive production of stomach acid
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- eosinophilic inflammation of the esophagus
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Prilosec?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.