Who should not take GLYBURIDE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low blood sugar
- pituitary hormone deficiency
- a condition where the adrenal glands produce less hormones called Addison's disease
- hepatic porphyria
- a type of blood disorder where the red blood cells burst called hemolytic anemia
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- decreased kidney function
- severe renal impairment
- a body temperature higher than 101 degrees Fahrenheit
- weakened patient
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Micronase oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.