Who should not take Minoxidil?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- angina, a type of chest pain
- inflammation of the covering of the heart or pericardium
- pericardial tamponade, a disorder of the heart
- fluid in the covering of the heart or pericardium
- chronic heart failure
- a disorder of the blood vessels of the brain
- decreased kidney function
Are you currently using Minoxidil?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.