What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Droxia to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Not Recommended: INSUFF HUMAN DATA; BASED ON PHARMACOLOGY DEV TOX POSSIBLE
If you are NURSING
- Absolute Contraindication: POTENTIAL FOR SERIOUS ADVERSE EFFECTS BASED ON DRUG PHARMACOLOGY
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: General-Increased sensitivity to effects and may require lower dose regimen. Renal-May need to reduce the dose for CrCL< 60 mL/min.
Giving Droxia to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Increased risk of neutropenia. Monitor growth rate.
- management or monitoring precaution: Limited data available. Safety and efficacy not established.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.