What Conditions does Omnicef Oral Treat?
- strep throat
- strep throat and tonsillitis
- a bacterial infection
- a bacterial infection of the middle ear
- acute maxillary sinus S. pneumoniae bacteria infection
- acute maxillary sinus H. influenzae bacteria infection
- acute maxillary sinus M. catarrhalis bacteria infection
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- pneumonia due to the bacteria Haemophilus parainfluenzae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria Moraxella catarrhalis
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Streptococcus pneumoniae
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Haemophilus influenzae
- bronchitis caused by Haemophilus parainfluenzae bacteria
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Moraxella catarrhalis
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- skin infection due to Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria
- pediatric fever without a source
- bacterial urinary tract infection
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Omnicef Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.