What Conditions does Sandostatin Vial Treat?
- Carcinoid Syndrome
- Diarrhea Associated with Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide (VIP)-Secreting Tumor
- irritable colon
- Carcinoid Crisis
- Bleeding from Varicose Veins or Varices in the Esophagus
- syndrome after rapid passage of food in small intestine
- inadequate absorption of nutrients due to a short bowel
- Increased Growth of Islet Cells of Pancreas
- Diarrhea caused by Chemotherapy
- diarrhea with HIV
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.