What Conditions does TOPOSAR Treat?
- Ewing's sarcoma
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- ovarian germ cell cancer
- cancer or malignancy
- Burkitt's lymphoma
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- testicular tumor that is resistant to treatment
- diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- progressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- multiple myeloma
- acute myeloid leukemia, a type of blood cancer
- small cell cancer of the lung
- non-small cell lung cancer
- conditioning prior to allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant
- testicular germ cell tumor
- neuroendocrine cancer of the prostate gland
- osteosarcoma of bone
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Toposar vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.