Who should not take SECONAL SODIUM?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- high amount of ammonium in the blood
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- suicidal thoughts
- drug abuse
- hyperactive behavior
- asthma attack
- lung failure causing loss of breath
- a coma due to liver failure
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- decreased kidney function
- sleep apnea
- inherited dysfunction of autonomic nerve function
- impaired brain function due to liver disease
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- complex sleep behaviors like eating or driving while asleep
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using secobarbital sodium oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.