What Conditions does Furosemide Vial Treat?
- accumulation of fluid caused by cirrhosis of the liver
- edema with defective kidney function
- visible water retention
- rapid onset of fluid in the lungs
- fluid in the lungs due to chronic heart failure
- accumulation of fluid resulting from chronic heart failure
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Furosemide Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.