What Conditions does MEDROXYPROGESTERONE ACETATE Treat?
- test for the presence of estrogen in the body
- polycystic ovarian syndrome, a disease with cysts in the ovaries
- prevention of abnormal growth in cells of uterine lining
- cessation of menstruation
- abnormal uterine bleeding from imbalance of hormones
- post-menopausal symptoms
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using medroxyprogesterone ACETATE?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.