What Conditions does Penicillin V Potassium Treat?
- skin infection caused by anthrax
- upper respiratory infection caused by Pneumococcus
- upper respiratory tract infection caused by Streptococcus
- inflammation of the gums and mouth
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- strep throat
- strep throat and tonsillitis
- scarlet fever
- erysipelas, a bacterial skin infection
- an infection by Actinomyces bacteria called actinomycosis
- treatment to prevent anthrax after exposure to disease
- Lyme disease
- trench mouth
- a bacterial infection
- streptococcus infection prevention in sickle cell disease
- infection prevention from tooth extraction
- throat irritation
- infection of the middle ear caused by Streptococcus
- infection of the middle ear by S. pneumoniae bacteria
- a bacterial infection of the middle ear
- rheumatic fever prevention
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Penicillin V Potassium?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.