What Conditions does Bacampicillin Tablet Treat?
- acute gonorrhea of the lower genital and urinary organs
- a bacterial infection of the middle ear
- throat irritation
- inflammation of the tissue lining the sinuses
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- infection of the biliary tract
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.