Does Cyclobenzaprine Capsule, Extended Release 24 Hr (Capsule, ER Hr) Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TRICYCLIC; TETRACYCLIC COMPOUNDS/MAOIS
- TRICYCLIC & TETRACYCLIC COMPOUNDS/CISAPRIDE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/ARBUTAMINE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/PIMOZIDE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/HALOFANTRINE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/GREPAFLOXACIN; SPARFLOXACIN
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS; CARBAMAZEPINE/TAPENTADOL; TRAMADOL
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/GUANETHIDINE; GUANADREL
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/CIMETIDINE
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/AMPRENAVIR; FOSAMPRENAVIR
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/TERBINAFINE
- LOWER STRENGTH TRICYCLICS; TRAZODONE/FLUOXETINE; PAROXETINE
- CYCLOBENZAPRINE/SELECTED TRICYCLIC ANTIDEPRESSANTS
- SLT TRICYCLIC COMP; TRAZODONE/SERTRALINE (<= 50 MG)
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/BUPRENORPHINE & METHADONE FOR MAT
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/INHALED MIXED-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/INHALED DIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS/INHALED INDIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- SLT TRICYCLIC COMP; TRAZODONE/SLT SSRIS AND SNRIS
- TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS; MIRTAZAPINE/CLONIDINE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.