Who should not take Telithromycin Tablet?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- Clostridium difficile infection
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- myasthenia gravis
- very rapid heartbeat - torsades de pointes
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- Hepatitis caused by Drugs
- liver problems
- Macrolide Antibiotics
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.