What Conditions does ISTALOL Treat?
- increased pressure in the eye
- wide-angle glaucoma
- closed angle glaucoma
- an aggressive form of glaucoma called malignant glaucoma
- increased pressure in the eye in the absence of a lens
- increased eye pressure caused by another disease
- a tumor formed of blood vessels in a child 0-11 months old
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Istalol Drops, Once Daily?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.