Who should not take Perflutren Protein-type A Microspheres Intravenous?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a heart attack
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- pulmonary hypertension
- ventricular arrhythmias, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- lung failure causing loss of breath
- heart disease present at birth
- right-to-left cardiovascular shunt
- bidirectional cardiovascular shunt
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Perflutren Protein-type A Microspheres Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.