Who should not take Dyrenium?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- type 2 diabetes mellitus
- type 1 diabetes mellitus
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- high amount of potassium in the blood
- Anemia From Inadequate Folic Acid
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- kidney stone
- kidney disease with reduction in kidney function
- severe renal impairment
- high amount of uric acid in the blood
- Absence of Urine Formation
- Potassium Sparing Diuretics
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.