Who should not take FLUDARABINE PHOSPHATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bacterial infection
- an infection due to a fungus
- a bad infection
- destruction of red blood cells by body's own antibodies
- acquired hemolytic anemia, an anemia due to destruction of red cells
- a type of blood disorder with a decrease in all types of blood cells called pancytopenia
- decreased function of bone marrow
- low platelet count and bleeding from immune response
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- sudden blindness and pain upon moving the eye
- optic neuropathy, a disease of the optic nerve
- abnormal heart rhythm
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- inflammation in the lungs due to an allergic reaction
- a type of inflammation of the lung called interstitial pneumonitis
- uric acid kidney stones
- severe renal impairment
- mild to moderate kidney impairment
- visible water retention
- abnormal liver function tests
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a low platelet count due to an autoimmune reaction
- progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy, a type of brain infection
- acquired factor VIII deficiency disease
- Evans syndrome, an autoimmune condition affecting blood cells
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Fludara intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.