Who should not take Tysabri Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- herpes simplex encephalitis
- a bad infection
- damage to the liver and inflammation
- severe liver disease
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a yellowing of the eyes or skin from buildup of bilirubin called jaundice
- progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy
- a type of brain infection
- positive antibody test for JC virus
- encephalitis due to varicella zoster virus
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.